Haystack Q4 2012

English language haystack
Adamus
Gold Member

Re: Haystack Q4 2012

Post by Adamus »

Indiana Jones wrote:
You just have to believe me. Just like you have to believe your wife is faitfull to you, like you have to believe that there is any 999.9 gold left in Central Bank vaults.
Like you have to believe so many things in life because nothing in this world is true and everything is an illusion ....... ;)
OK tell my wife there is 999,9 gold left.....not how much., because I don't wanna make a mistake.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Adamus wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
You just have to believe me. Just like you have to believe your wife is faitfull to you, like you have to believe that there is any 999.9 gold left in Central Bank vaults.
Like you have to believe so many things in life because nothing in this world is true and everything is an illusion ....... ;)
OK tell my wife there is 999,9 gold left.....not how much., because I don't wanna make a mistake.
Can't go wrong with that. We have seen there is 60 tons left in the DBB faults. Or is it? It was 400 ounce bars, usually 995. Your wife will forgive you that rounding error.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Adamus wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
ain't nothing to do with your wife, but everything with you ..... :lol:
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Obi-Wan
Platinum Member

Post by Obi-Wan »

I couldn't find anything on the www of that so called REPORT. Probally lots of Mope and Fog to mislead and stear the crowd in a different direction :? .
So Germany actually holds minimum 1000 tons physical in it's own possesion.
:?:
From Silverdoctors Link
Germany withdrew 1,000 tons of physical gold from the Bank of England at the EXACT TIME that gold bottomed and began its decade long bull run. Did Germany pull the carpet out from under the cartel gold leasing party and ignite gold’s secular bull market in 2000?

From Telegraph
It called for repatriation of 150 tons over the next three years to test the quality and weight of the gold bars. It said Frankfurt has no register of numbered gold bars.
The report also claimed that the Bundesbank had slashed its holdings in London from 1,440 tons to 500 tons in 2000 and 2001, allegedly because storage costs were too high. The metal was flown to Frankfurt by air freight.

Link Article Telegraph
Patience. Use the force. Think.
Obi-Wan
Platinum Member

Post by Obi-Wan »

New tactics to supply the draining off physical gold.... Gold Ore is gold rich rock...so its not that amount of pure gold but it would be a huge amount all the same!

Missing Russian Vessel Carried 700 Tons of Gold Ore

A Russian cargo vessel, the Amurskaya, that went missing on Sunday in the Sea of Okhotsk carried 700 metric tons of gold ore, the Far Eastern transportation supervising department said in a statement on Monday.

Link Article

Link Youtube
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

My favorite Cherokee Legend - Two Wolves

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.
One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued,
"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.
The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

“You risked your life, but what else have you ever risked? Have you risked disapproval? Have you ever risked economic security? Have you ever risked a belief? I see nothing particularly courageous about risking one's life. So you lose it, you go to your hero's heaven and everything is milk and honey 'til the end of time. Right? You get your reward and suffer no earthly consequences. That's not courage. Real courage is risking something that might force you to rethink your thoughts and suffer change and stretch consciousness. Real courage is risking one's clichés.”

― Tom Robbins, Another Roadside Attraction
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

From ZeroHedge: US Postal Service, Costing $250 Million Daily, Posts Record $15.9 Billion Loss, May Run Out Of Cash Soon

A staggering number! With 574,001 employees (source) that comes to a $435 loss per employee per day!
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

Maybe they can ask their money back from Lance? :mrgreen:
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Obi-Wan
Platinum Member

Post by Obi-Wan »

It's still remains paper. Good form as a counter risk with a medium inflation. 8-) Disasterous in times of hyperinflation :mrgreen:

VTB Capital to start issuing 'golden bonds'

Investment arm of Russia’s second largest bank – VTB Capital – will start issuing bonds tied to gold price. The new instrument enters Russia just when global downturn makes gold increasingly attractive.

Link to RT business