Haystack October 2011

English language haystack
Boefke
Silver Member

@ Blondie.

Post by Boefke »

It's been a while now that i was confronted with your almost famous statement.

You don't own your baggage, your baggage owns you.

I must admit, at first I wasn't convinced immediately of the power of this line. Now, months and months later I realize it is the most true line concerning the understanding of Freegold. I see and experience it everyday.

What you say about public figures stating anything about whatever is happening around us everyday. But I would like to submit another thing to this. Recently I also had an email exchange with a pension fund advisor concerning the subject gold. His company is specialized in this new way of "insuring" your portfolio. I must say, I hate this word insurance.....and why insure a small part and not everything?
He had written a piece in a paper, and stated some things where I didn't agree on. So we had some conversation about gold and what did this guy tell me? We agreed on almost everything!!
But he stated ( and I Quote): If I tell them (pension funds) everything we just agreed on they will blink with their eye's.......say it sounds nice.....and probably walk away. It's too much, too quick.
It's a matter of bring the subject in, and let it do the magic.

So what I want to make clear here is that there IS a difference between for the curtain (paper articles), and behind the curtain. This was very interesting to me.
Paul
Platinum Member

Re: @ Blondie.

Post by Paul »

Boefke wrote:You don't own your baggage, your baggage owns you.
with this one I still agree
really nice
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Blondie

Re: @ Blondie.

Post by Blondie »

Boefke wrote: But he stated ( and I Quote): If I tell them (pension funds) everything we just agreed on they will blink with their eye's.......say it sounds nice.....and probably walk away. It's too much, too quick.
It's a matter of bring the subject in, and let it do the magic.

So what I want to make clear here is that there IS a difference between for the curtain (paper articles), and behind the curtain. This was very interesting to me.
You are quite right, Boefke, there is a difference in an unknown number of instances between the curtain and that behind it. Things are seldom black and white, it seems.

You don't own your stuff; your stuff owns you.
http://flowofvalue.blogspot.com/
Rasta
Gold Member

Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

Happy Days are Here Again
Answering Your Questions.
3 pages pdf

Nothing new to report, he is mainly advertising his seminar now I think.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

FOFOA

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

On Financial Sense Newshour: A Conversation with Martin Armstrong

Why Economists Get It Wrong
Renowned economist Martin Armstrong and founder of Princeton Economics joins Jim Puplava this week in a wide-ranging discussion covering issues such as why economists get it wrong, the European credit mess, the culmination of the sovereign debt crisis by 2015, and why the next bull market will be in volatility.

Interview page and mp3 podcast [38:30]
Rasta
Gold Member

Zerohedge

Post by Rasta »

Spruitje
Freegold Member

Re: Haystack October 2011

Post by Spruitje »

Last edited by Spruitje on 21 Oct 2011, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
mcduff

Post by mcduff »

Spruitje wrote:Blitz downgrade in EMU recession.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/fina ... ategy.html
Fixed that for ya;-) (missing a trailing l in the link)

From the article:
Standard & Poor's (S&P) is to warn that a double-dip recession in Europe would imperil France's AAA rating and set off a string of downgrades across Southern Europe, undermining the EU's debt crisis strategy.
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

mcduff wrote:Fixed that for ya;-) (missing a trailing l in the link)
Thanks! :oops: I edited the original post also. Just in case...
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -