Haystack November 2011

English language haystack
Post Reply
User avatar
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 16:00
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Indiana Jones » 20 Nov 2011, 18:52

This has nothing to do with the A/FOA freegold issue in itself.

Maybe one should ask themselves:

-why are fofoa freegold advocates NOT properly answering questions and why are they ALWAYS ending discussions abruptly and with disrespect ?

-why do you have to pay for the, until recently, only freegold forum besides fofoa and why is that forum disrespectful to their own members ?

-why did their respected senior member left that forum ?
Last edited by Indiana Jones on 20 Nov 2011, 19:46, edited 3 times in total.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.


User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 52
Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 12:07
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Blondie » 20 Nov 2011, 19:40

What a load of rubbish.

My questions were only ever for you and Paul to clarify your positions.
On the occasions either of you did respond to these you made less and less sense.

I challenge any reader to make sense of your comments. I couldn’t do it (despite spending considerable time trying), thus concluded I was wasting my time. There are far more valuable things I could be doing with my time than attempting to do what appears to be the impossible in satisfying you.

If you were countering with a rational argument, presenting a coherent case, I would be happy to engage. I have no fear of conceding to a stronger case; why should I, I would have learned something.

Neither you Indy, nor Paul, are presenting any such case however. When pressed for clarification your case, such as it is, reveals itself to be built upon assumptions which I am supposed to accept as facts. I make no such requests of you when presenting my points. Then you are the one who refuses to discuss "human nature", when it is your beliefs about human nature which are the very reasons you say Freegold cannot work. This is irrational.

To claim to be “shot in the back” is ridiculous in the extreme. The disgrace here is that which you bring upon yourself. Where is the disgrace in this comment:
I wrote:Your entire comment is so full of holes, assumptions and general incoherence I'm surprised you posted it.
I would have addressed all of your points one-by-one but that would clearly be a pointless waste of my time.

Don't bother replying; I won't be back.

There are far too many interesting things going on to spend time arguing with you and Paul.
It is the truth. Where is the disgrace in stating that?
Anyone going back and reading your comments prior would have little problem in seeing my point.
Indy wrote:Maybe one should ask themselves: ‘why are fofoa freegold advocates NOT properly answering questions and why are they ALWAYS ending discussions abruptly and with disrespect'
Maybe Indy should ask himself: ‘why are fofoa freegold advocates NOT properly answering my questions and why are they ALWAYS ending discussions with me abruptly and with disrespect'???

You appear to be the common denominator in your own woes. :idea:
You don't own your stuff; your stuff owns you.
http://flowofvalue.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 16:00
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Indiana Jones » 20 Nov 2011, 19:50

Blondie wrote:What a load of rubbish.
You appear to be the common denominator in your own woes. :idea:
Explain to me WHY fofoa freegold should work and MAKE MY DAY
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

User avatar
Administrator
Site Admin
Posts: 50
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 10:44
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Administrator » 20 Nov 2011, 20:12

Gents, please be repectful. I appreciate the efforts of all to try to clearify ones position. Everyone is entitled an opinion, and even if it appears unsound or illogical to others, it is a valid and entitled opinion nonetheless. An opinion where people differ from perspective.

User avatar
Boefke
Silver Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 17:26
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Boefke » 20 Nov 2011, 20:30

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-pos ... frying-pan

It keeps coming back guy's. He who owns the gold has been paid in full.

Celente was part of the "paper game" BUT he was standing for delivery he stated......... :lol:

But than what? When you want to take delivery, why are you than taking part in this paper game......to get leverage? As I know it's for people of small worth easier to get their savings in gold than it is for people of great worth. But this makes ultimately clear to me that a part of the "shouters" on the internet (Celente, Keiser...Faber?) about owning gold, aren't owning what they want to make you believe.

Their are most claims on gold which will not be settled in weight......only perhaps in numbers.

Some call it thievery, I state it's part of the risk.

User avatar
Rasta
Gold Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 15:16

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Rasta » 20 Nov 2011, 20:59

Boefke wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-pos ... frying-pan
Celente was part of the "paper game" BUT he was standing for delivery he stated......... :lol:
In his interviews he likes to point out very clear he was unable to take out his wealth from the banks just after 9//1, as his wealthIn was captured in financial instruments, handled by Wallstreet. And Wallstreet was closed.

Apparently, Celente has not made his homework, and made the mistake twice.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair

User avatar
Boefke
Silver Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 17:26
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Boefke » 21 Nov 2011, 09:14

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/goodbye-s ... -agreement

So here we are now. Now we know why Europe is/was in the picture recent weeks. What everybody already knew has become the truth.......even politicians in the USA are fighting each other over the measures to be taken.

This in a election year, with Europe still on the background is the perfect cocktail for an explosive environment. Let's see if MF Global was really just a brokerage firm going broke ;) .....or was the beginning of what will be seen as a bigger event as 2008.

User avatar
Boefke
Silver Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 17:26
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Boefke » 21 Nov 2011, 11:56

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecch ... d-as-gold/

Hmmm.....Forbes again with a nice view on the GLD.

"It is difficult to pin down the exact reasons behind gold’s 10-year bull run, but the reality is that interest in gold is as old as money itself. "

So more and more people are starting to see at least the signs. Do not understand the fundamentals, but start seeing the result.

After all the reason's aren't that difficult as the writer concludes the interest in gold is as old as money itself. The connection between gold and money would probably never go away in the view of the majority, but it could be the start for some people to invest time on searching for the facts....yourself.

User avatar
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 16:00
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Indiana Jones » 21 Nov 2011, 13:22

Indiana Jones wrote:19 Nov 2011, 20:59

Why The Price Of Oil Has Risen From About $75 To About $100 Over The Past Six WeeksAfter it's recent rise, we recommend investors take profits in oil. It can go higher but we like taking profits after a rapid rise.

Guild Investment Management, Inc
11/17/2011
ParsGold (your post deleted?) This post has nothing to do with any fundamental Oil discussion but is just an Oil price snapshot. There/s nothing more to it.

=============

Like the A/FOA Gold picture, the A/FOA Oil picture is a beautiful concept, but only just some very important chapters out of a book. If you want to grasp the big picture you either have to read the whole book or fill in the other chapters yourself thus making your own book, like fofoa does. Also a beautiful book but partly ignoring history.

I choose this Indy alias because I love history and adventure. History is the only truth we have, the rest is a mere prediction.

Now Armstrong is describing a possible future, based on a whole book of history and you can take it from me, he knows history.
He is writing this future based on a western money market perspective, but at least there is a complete history backing his story.

Unlike fofoa who is writing a creative gold book not based on a western money market but INGNORING historical facts. Fofoa is predicting history based on a A/FOA prediction that involves only a few (but far from all) history chapters. Now here the freegold-advocates come in predicting a mere self fulfilling prophecy without taking enough historical facts into account. That/s what surprises me sometimes. Because I grasp what Freegold proposes, but I see a fundamental impediment to its function and that is human nature against a proper historical background.

OIL
So is the case with this middle east & oil problem. If you don’t know that this whole eastern and southern Mediterranean Sea region was Turkish (except Persia / Iran) and you can’t grasp why the English, French and Italian intervened in this area, drawing lines in the sand and thus creating countries that never existed before, where does that leave you. Then you can’t understand why later on the German army did what they did in those area/s and later on the American/s. You can be against or pro Israel or the Palestinian people. But lacking proper historical facts you can't ration it and it becomes just an overall news media feeling.

Of course it was and still is all about energy but that doesn’t explain ALL current events. God isn’t doing this but it is a huge MIX of different kinds of internal Arabian problems and Eastern & Western self-interest.

For example the Russians have huge interests in Syria but not in the other North African countries. The Russians make deals with the Chinese and just therefore they vote against western resolutions to intervene. Also Assad is member of the Sunni Baath party that oppresses the people for decades now, but Iran is a Shia based country and both are 100% the opposite. However Assad accepts Iranian help against the USA but not without doubts.
Also the Russians and Chinese have interests in Iran and therefore vote against resolutions to intervene in that country. On the other hand they are very much concerned about the nuclear developments in that country. They helped Iran building the plants but didn’t expect them to develop a real bomb.

Maybe there is no bomb but I can assure you that within the Iranian conservative clergy there is a huge battle going on and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad could become victim of an even more conservative leader. If that would be the case you can aspect civil riots in Teheran like you see them nowadays in Cairo.

US against THEM or THEY against the REST or Oil for DOLLARS ONLY ...... is much to easy, because there is so much more too it.

grtz. Indy
Last edited by Indiana Jones on 21 Nov 2011, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

User avatar
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 16:00
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Indiana Jones » 21 Nov 2011, 16:07

Indiana Jones wrote:Yesterday, 19:31

These fofoa-freegold advocates encounter you with an apparently open mind and promising alias. After overloading you with all kinds of questions without explaining what fofoa/s freegold is about, they sneak behind you and shoot you in the back, leaving you behind like dirt. That besmirches A/FOA/s original hounest thoughts.

In my mind, Freegold still is a beautiful thought. But these fofoa-freegold advocates behave as worse and sneaky as hard money advocates. I’m shot in the back several times, and from now on I’m definitely done with this fofoa-freegold discussion.

grtz. Indy ....... ;)
Building a tower without a proper design or plan or ground research will end up in:
- a tower of Babel if you don’t take human history into account (human nature)
- a tower of Pisa if you didn’t do proper ground research (history)

And Armstrong really did this proper Human- and Ground research and therefore is able to predict if ANY new tower could last. He is NOT able to predict what kind of New Tower will be build and he doesn’t seem to think that a golden tower will be the solution. But he can predict in all aspects where the current monetary design goes wrong. A/FOA were discussing the Gold/Oil tower without taking human history serious enough nor did they do a proper ground research.

If you don’t understand where Armstrong is going to, but do grasp where A/foa were getting to, you risk to become blindfolded by this A/foa concept. You can blame others for not understanding the A/foa concept because they understand Armstrong, stupid idea but it happens over and over again.
You maybe can understand, that others really DO grasp this A/foa concept, but want them to explain what Armstrong writes about, because you think one of them must be right. Also a stupid idea, because this is NO choice between Armstrong and A/foa and it also is NOT Armstrong vs A/foa.

I've tried, but cannot explain Armstrong to fofoa-freegolders. Armstrong is brilliant and I can only throw a different angle on the same writings. Because fofoa-freegolders happen to think that either Armstrong or A/foa must be right, they expect something out of this that cannot or will not happen, NEVER.

If you want to discuss predictions about our monetary and energy future with gold in it, you simply have to understand and respect BOTH A/foa AND Armstrong.

There is nothing more to it.
For the time being I’m fed up with this Armstrong vs A/foa & fofoa thing.

Bye, Indy ;)
Last edited by Indiana Jones on 21 Nov 2011, 16:17, edited 2 times in total.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

Post Reply