Haystack November 2011

English language haystack
Post Reply
User avatar
Rasta
Gold Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 15:16

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Rasta » 21 Nov 2011, 16:13

Rasta wrote:
Boefke wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-pos ... frying-pan
Celente was part of the "paper game" BUT he was standing for delivery he stated......... :lol:
In his interviews he likes to point out very clear he was unable to take out his wealth from the banks just after 9//1, as his wealthIn was captured in financial instruments, handled by Wallstreet. And Wallstreet was closed.

Apparently, Celente has not made his homework, and made the mistake twice.
Haha, I listened to the Celente interview on King World News. He lost money due to the fact that his cash account was decoupled (transferred) from the futures account, due to MF Global debacle. Hence, there was a margin call for the futures, and there was no cash account - forced liquidation. Even though he had 100% cash account as he was planning for delivery in december.

mp3 interview [14:00] Gerald on his best, when being really pissed.
Image
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair


bailouts4ever
Bronze Member
Posts: 127
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:36

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by bailouts4ever » 21 Nov 2011, 16:24

Well, what can I say?

Too late is too late even for usually too early Celente...yelling into the phone does not help there as it seems...Instead of waiting for December he could have gone physical.

At 2:40 mins he said something that many people will say soon: "Want my money!"

Ahem!
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.

bailouts4ever
Bronze Member
Posts: 127
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:36

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by bailouts4ever » 21 Nov 2011, 16:42

Oh wait, there's more!

At 10:00 mins Celente really puts the pedal to the metal. He speeds up his tirades, his voice gets even more rusty and finally it bursts out of him:

1. The JP Morgan Chase Gang
2. The Citi Group Criminals
3. The Credit Suisse Swindlers

That gave me a big laugh. Particularly as his list started to rime. Here are more suggestions of how to call banks:

4. The ING Intriguers
5. The Deutsche Bank Dubious
6. The UBS Untouchables
7. The Commerzbank Comrades
8. The Dexia Dumpsters
9. The BNP Bumpers
10. The Societe General sociopaths
11. The Santander Sanchos
12. The Nothern Rock Nulls

Oh, one could continue this list for ever...somebody an idea that rimes for The Bank of America...?
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.

mcduff
Posts: 36
Joined: 19 Oct 2011, 18:47

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by mcduff » 21 Nov 2011, 16:52

bailouts4ever wrote: 4. The ING Intriguers
5. The Deutsche Bank Dubious
6. The UBS Untouchables
7. The Commerzbank Comrades
8. The Dexia Dumpsters
9. The BNP Bumpers
10. The Societe General sociopaths
11. The Santander Sanchos
12. The Nothern Rock Nulls

Oh, one could continue this list for ever...somebody an idea that rimes for The Bank of America...?
Haha nice ones. I assume you're pointing for:
The Bank of America *ssholes ;)

Another one:
The Bank of America Banksters (yep too easy)

Or this one:
The Bank of America Ganbangers (ok, I digress)

bailouts4ever
Bronze Member
Posts: 127
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:36

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by bailouts4ever » 21 Nov 2011, 16:58

:D
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.

Adamus
Gold Member
Posts: 1435
Joined: 06 Oct 2011, 08:29

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Adamus » 21 Nov 2011, 19:28

Boefke wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-pos ... frying-pan

It keeps coming back guy's. He who owns the gold has been paid in full.

Celente was part of the "paper game" BUT he was standing for delivery he stated......... :lol:

But than what? When you want to take delivery, why are you than taking part in this paper game......to get leverage? As I know it's for people of small worth easier to get their savings in gold than it is for people of great worth. But this makes ultimately clear to me that a part of the "shouters" on the internet (Celente, Keiser...Faber?) about owning gold, aren't owning what they want to make you believe.

Their are most claims on gold which will not be settled in weight......only perhaps in numbers.

Some call it thievery, I state it's part of the risk.
Boefke, it reminds me of "goudbelegger" on de huizenmarktzeepbel-forum :-)

User avatar
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 16:00
Contact:

How dare you tell the Italian and Greek people what to do !

Post by Indiana Jones » 21 Nov 2011, 20:14

So this is Dan Norcini/s (jsmineset) hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULns-cSU ... r_embedded

======

He is certainly NOT my hero but he is speaking some truth here. The European Union was formed WITHOUT an honest request to the people, WITHOUT a proper business plan. And now we are stuck with it and we are unlucky we’ll go to hell with it.
I disagree with Nigel Farage/s statements about the German/s, because from the beginning Germany was the driving power behind the Euro. After the Berlin Wall fell, France was scared to death about a new strong Germany and they did every trick out of the book to stay in power and let the German/s work for their reunion with Eastern Germany.
The English politicians like Nigel Farage however are skunks themselves because English politics are a total failure and the English never seem to have overcome WWI. They damn well know that but they haven’t got the guts to admit it.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

bailouts4ever
Bronze Member
Posts: 127
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:36

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by bailouts4ever » 21 Nov 2011, 20:28

@ Indy

Interesting thought.
The English politicians like Nigel Farage however are skunks themselves because English politics are a total failure and the English never seem to have overcome WWI. They damn well know that but they haven’t got the guts to admit it.
WWI? Explain that to me please.

Thanks.
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.

User avatar
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 16:00
Contact:

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Indiana Jones » 21 Nov 2011, 20:40

bailouts4ever wrote:@ Indy

Interesting thought.
The English politicians like Nigel Farage however are skunks themselves because English politics are a total failure and the English never seem to have overcome WWI. They damn well know that but they haven’t got the guts to admit it.
WWI? Explain that to me please.

Thanks.
Oops I meant WWII. I've read somewhere a long time ago that the English politicians never thought Hitler would start a real European war, it was only Churchill who believed so. At the end, Churchill was damn right about this. After the fall of the third Reich, the UK and the US were very happy about the division of Germany into a western and an eastern country but in the open they did not tell. It kept the Russians away from Europe and it kept Germany from being a strong Reich again. The Reich in the heads of politicians, as you know, was united again after the fall of the wall. As you listen to Nigels speech on youtube, that is one of the reasons why some European countries wanted the Euro ….. and for this sole item he is speaking the truth here.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

User avatar
Rasta
Gold Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 15:16

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Rasta » 22 Nov 2011, 08:07

Fofoa: Discussion Forum

There is an elephant in the room. Jim Rickards has been making some bold predictions while on his book tour for Currency Wars. He says that in the case of a collapse of confidence in the dollar, the U.S. could confiscate the gold owned by foreign governments, Germany in particular, that is stored in NYC at the Fed. He says the U.S. could then use this gold to dictate a new international monetary system based on U.S. currency, just like last time.

We don't like to ignore elephants at FOFOA, so please discuss. Should those countries with gold stored at the Fed be worried?


Continue reading
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair

Post Reply