Jim Sinclair

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Sinclair and Freegold

Post by Rasta »

Sinclair interview at King World News

Interview page - mp3 interview [20:07]
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

JsMineset: 2012: The Year Of Consequences For Actions

My Dear Friends,

2011 was a year of confusion among financial leadership, many conversations, much speculation, spectacular MOPE and no action. Europe almost talked the euro to death while the media carefully avoided the epic debt of Great Britain and the insolvency of US States.

2012 is going to be year of action and consequences. Today action by the IMF simply throws more money at the problem, which is treating symptoms. The question now is where are these funds coming from? The US Fed has already provided more than $600 billion via swaps with the ECB, who in turn lend this money to the Euro banks, who in turn buy Euro debt. It is international debt monetization, a thinly bearded global QE3. You can be certain that the creation of funds for the IMF’s eventual one trillion in financial aid will be created as thinly bearded global QE3.

Before 2012 is out, political pressures in the US will bring the Fed out of the closet and full-blown QE3 will actively be pursued in daylight.

Rather than a collapsing euro there will be a collapsing dollar. The economic effect of QE3 will bring on extremely complex factors of monetary science. A contraction in general business activity will be contrary to what will be anticipated.

2012 will be the year of actions and consequences with a range in the price of gold, in my opinion, between $1700 and $2100. This is the absolute opposite of what was generally anticipated just one week ago.

Gold shares were actively depreciated by scheming hedge funds run by young bucks that have no knowledge of the extractive industry. They all will make spectacular recoveries.

Take the most recent transaction in the gold market between Eldorado and Euro Gold as a benchmark. It took place at $271 per pounce average price from inferred to proven. Many of these companies are selling at a discount to wholesale value and all the campaigning by the hedge fund shorts cannot hold the price at such a discount to wholesale value. The unsolicited calls of the concerned stockholder hedge fund trader should be viewed against the size of their put positions before using their hedge long to hammer the market in order to profit from their short via put positions taken listed and as OTC derivatives. These destroyers have no idea of what building entails.

I spent a 12-hour day traveling to New York City meeting with six different major investment funds and firms specializing in precious metals shares. In the last four months I have met with over 100 professional money managers in precious metals and have no intention of letting up slack in my activities. We discussed the economics of gold and gold shares. I can guarantee you that the change, when it comes for bullied and forced lower price gold shares, now in many cases below wholesale value of the entities, gold resources will move violently to the upside.

The cash and willingness to act is there. All that is needed is a catalyst and the upside move will be as or more vicious than the calculated manipulation was by young destroyers to the downside.

2012 will be the year of consequences for actions, more so than just in the price of gold and the unexpected dollar weakness of the 2nd half. It will be payback time.

Respectfully,
Jim
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

King World News interview: Mainstream Entities Will Now Enter Gold Market

Again a very powerful interview!

mp3 audio [12:16]

Actions have consequences. So this year is the year in which we are going to be experiencing the consequences. $1,700 to $2,100 gold is a conservative range. The reason why you got the breakout today is the light just went on. So any idea the accordion chop in gold we were in is still on is total nonsense.

Bear in mind that when gold breaks out above those ranges, it will do it based on a loss of confidence, primarily, in currencies. And it is the dollar, not the euro, that is the specie in danger as we are having this conversation.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta wrote:King World News interview: Mainstream Entities Will Now Enter Gold Market

Again a very powerful interview!

mp3 audio [12:16]

Actions have consequences. So this year is the year in which we are going to be experiencing the consequences. $1,700 to $2,100 gold is a conservative range. The reason why you got the breakout today is the light just went on. So any idea the accordion chop in gold we were in is still on is total nonsense.

Bear in mind that when gold breaks out above those ranges, it will do it based on a loss of confidence, primarily, in currencies. And it is the dollar, not the euro, that is the specie in danger as we are having this conversation.
While almost every American prophet was foreseeing a Euro default, Sinclair never did so. He was always giving it a 50/50 chance.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Jim’s Mailbox

Good morning Jim,

Once again, fantastic interview with Eric and amazing foresight regarding the mainstream entities that will begin to enter the gold market. The beauty of all this is the fact that the world is now waking up to the fact that gold is not a commodity, but currency with many functions such as performing insurance, liquidity, store of value, etc all because of gold’s absence of counter party risk. Gold’s risk has been paid forward. That is how it became a coin. When one holds physical gold they are paid in full at that moment. All the blood, sweat, tears, intellect, etc that went into not only discovering a mineral deposit but the shear amount of man’s time, energy, and effort to extract, refine, mint etc that yellow element is trapped inside that physical asset. In a world awash in liabilities and the "daisy chains" of counterparty risks, very few assets stand outside that realm. Gold, the wealth and reserve asset of the ages, is coming back and will leave many a wondering "How did we miss this?"

Have a wonderful day,
CIGA PM

Dear CIGA PM,

What I tell you is not a personal conclusion but personal information derived from fact, not speculation.

Mainstream entities are entering the gold market quietly. After June the rush will start because these guys are follow the leader types.

Regards,
Jim

CIGA PM did read Another/FOA/FOFOA ?
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Jim Opines On Martin Armstrong’s Latest Prediction

My Dear Friends,

I have made it a practice not to comment on other people’s opinions as everyone has a right to voice how they see things and express themselves. I also know that no one really knows to the penny or exact day. Having said that, we in the community have given a stage to an expert on long term cyclical economic and political events.

Martin Armstrong is a master of this discipline and may have no real competition between cycle and historic commentary. However, as you can see from one example of the large amount of incoming mail I am getting over the past few days, I need to answer Martin’s third bearish call.

The first two calls for $1100 did not materialize. In fact, gold twice went in the opposite direction with a fervour.

I do not agree with Martin here and now.

By normal measures, the US dollar is violently oversold. The dollar and gold has been tied whether I like it or not.

There are special circumstances in the dollar now as the Fed has turned the light on domestic QE. I cannot see a significant dollar rally as a result. I also cannot see gold doing worse than chopping into the $1700 range.

If there is anything correct to his bearish prediction, which I doubt, it would take this action to a chop between $1650-1764, but I think we are now moving into the $1700-2111 range.

Martin Armstrong is the master at the long term cyclical events. To abandon gold now to try and buy it cheaper in 60 to 90 days with the world of finance in the condition it is in, is in my mind MADNESS.

Sincerely,
Jim
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

The Most Powerful Body In Finance And What They Mean To You

My Dear Friends,

I was interviewed today concerning the most powerful body in the financial world that now holds in its hands the near future of all markets, from currencies to commodities, based on a single edict to be given.

The interview is being processed and should be posted here later this evening.

This organization supersedes all governments and central banks today in terms of the financial power they edict. This organization can have a greater impact on your pocketbook than the FASB did when they killed "true value" accounting.

This body is made up of the key players of the five largest banks in the USA and other countries. This body by their actions this week will guarantee QE to infinity.

This is relevant to all your assets, yes all. If you have the time listen to it please. If you don’t have the time listen to it please. If you don’t listen to it do not blame me when all hell breaks loose six months from now.

Not one word about this body was on the airwaves today, yet this group by a simple decision rules the financial plant. They will be making this edict in just a few days. They have to do it again this year. It is then that you know what will hit the fan.

I feel this is it for jsmineset.com tonight. I do not want to write another word and detract from the revelations you will hear.

Your financial future, even if you have never heard of them, is in this organization’s hands. Check in later for the interview. If you don’t check in your finances might just check out.

Please remember you have been informed of this impending edict as a service to the community.

Respectfully,
Jim

Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: Jim Sinclair

Post by Indiana Jones »

Jim is so right about this .....

&

Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Jim Sinclair

Post by Rasta »