Jim Sinclair

English language haystack
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: Jim Sinclair

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta wrote:I suppose Jim has been careful enough not to step on any (officials) toes.
Oh yeah .... he has been very carefull from scratch on, because he has former friends in very high places.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

Spruitje wrote:Schrijft Jim dan niet langer vanuit het land van de "Vrijheid", de States? Anders zou hij ook nog de "doos" kunnen in geraken. :roll:
De vrijheid is een beeld ;)
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

please .... this is an English topic especially for non Dutch speaking people.
The Dutch topic is somewhere in the Hooimijt ..... ;)
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

Indiana Jones wrote:please .... this is an English topic especially for non Dutch speaking people.
The Dutch topic is somewhere in the Hooimijt ..... ;)
Moet rasta het maar even verplaatsen. :mrgreen:
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Hmm yeah, this is the English topic. I'll leave the comments in place. It is easy to extract the meaning, even for English readers.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

without my comments. Today's Jim’s Mailbox

Dear Jim

I have been long gold for 10 years now. I have read your site for 6 years I have also studied monetary systems and their collapse with Prof. Fekete amongst others.

I have read Armstrong.

UNTIL THE LINKED CHART TURNS NORTH THERE IS NO INFLATION. THIS IS NOT THE 1980’s OVER AGAIN.

Without additional QE we tank and take every bank in the world down with us , that obviously cannot be allowed to happen , but deflation as it is currently occurring is happening not because the monetary base hasn’t grown exponentially (it has with every QE injection). But the money IS NOT MOVING.

If it doesn’t move it may as well not be there.

Don’t stress yourself you are 73 , relax like Mr. Fred , don’t get prickly with our arch historian, he may have a point and it may be painted in the graph I linked.

Regards,
Adrian

Dear Adrian,

Currency induced cost push inflation will make the velocity of money explode when it occurs in full. It will be the fastest spike up in history. It will be a currency, not business activity event.

Your geniuses are not that intelligent. They have no clue of the impact of currency induced cost push inflation. Thanks, but I do not need your lesson on Velocity of Money. It has been well considered and researched in past situation of similar occurrences.

I got lesson on Velocity of Money many decades ago from the Chicago School. Don’t piss off old guys who are widowers as we have nothing to risk. Stay with your historian that used the gold gang for his own purposes, and now is kissing the ass of who he next wants a favor from.

By the time your beloved chart shows you the spike the entire event will be over and you will find yourself in a strange new world you do not understand.

How the hell can you think that I failed to consider the Velocity of Money?

Jim
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Dear CIGAs,

Please check out the following weblog from my friend and former partner, Yra Harris.

Notes From Underground
Where 2 + 2 = 5 is also a beautiful thing

http://yrah53.wordpress.com/

Jim
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

Might it go wrong, can we get then a Swiss-German "Ansluss"?

If Switzerland is buying euros to hold the Swiss Franc at 1.20€ and they cover their risks by buying German bonds with those euros. If it goes wrong, we can have a new strong economic region.
Eventhough Switzerland will want to hold his sovereignty.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

JsMinsset: The Rig Is Up

My Dear Friends,

Gold will go to and above $3500. This is the most important message I have sent you since 2001.

There are very few of us dynamic thinkers that see everything as a trend constantly in motion. Anyone can be a static thinker, quoting recent economic figures or news headline (MSM), and coming up with a usually wrong opinion.

The change today is that the "Rig Is Up."

The Bank of England turning their backs on Barclays, the company who did their bidding, will be the event in time marking the trend change.

Many of us in our areas of activity will successfully fight the Riggers. The many complaints that so many of you kindly sent in to fight manipulation released the Kraken in me.

The Kraken is back in its cage where it belongs. The paper trail is there. The worm has turned. Even more importantly is that this fight in the $1540 gold price area was not for regaining the old high in gold. The six attempts to kill gold, supported by some gold writers looking for favors from the riggers was a now failed attempt to keep gold from trading above $3500.

The battle to stop gold has been lost.

The start, like all starts towards the old high and well above, should be slow with more unfolding drama. It will build on itself but gold will trade at and above $3500. I am now as certain of this as I was over ten years ago when I told you gold was headed for $1650. I knew that as fact and to me from $248 gold was trading at $1650.

My job now is to define gold’s full valuation for you when it occurs. The timing is no less than one year from now to a maximum of three years from now. I believe I will be able to do that for you.

This is the most important message I have written you since early in 2001. I write this with total intellectual and spiritual certainty.

Respectfully,
Jim