In the News - Media Coverage of the Euro Break-Up

English language haystack
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: In the News - Media Coverage of the Euro Break-Up

Post by Indiana Jones »

Blondie wrote:
Indy wrote:Throw gold plated banana/s at the most dominant apes all over the world and learn them, that they have to share them immediately because they are not allowed to have it all. At that very moment they are not in control anymore and other apes will take over.
Can you restate this?
I'm not understanding this part, but the rest of your comment is clear to me.
I’m not as bright and as good in this as Armstrong but I’ll give it a try.

Like I stated there will always be leaders but they need money/wealth to stay in power. I explained that in above posts.
They will always try to find a way to get their hands on money/wealth to continue that power.

--------
Now consider the Darwin principles.

Imagine that this bunch of apes is not powerful enough to support their leader, because the whole group couldn’t manage to find enough banana/s to support themselves (lack of craftsmanship, natural resources or gold). The group will weaken and so will their leaders. Eventually they will be overrun by another stronger group with stronger leaders. And again you’ll have a bigger group of apes with strong leaders who will take all the banana/s and maybe leave some for the rest.

Another scenario is that this first group was powerful enough, but the leaders could not manage to perform strong because they had to share too much banana/s with the group. Their respect would decline and eventually there will be lack of leadership within this group. It is just a matter of time that some strong young males and/or females, who notice the lack of leadership, will stand up and start to fight over hierarchy and leadership. And again you will have new leaders who will take all banana/s.
-------

However some groups of people in some "designed" countries did manage to avoid that central leadership for long time, like Afghanistan, and within that groups Gold was assumed to be wealth, even over money. Until they were overrun by Taliban, the Russians, the US and now we have a beautiful community, do we …..

Before this evolves into a new discussion about human behavior, what I don’t want !, freegold is NOT going to change human behavior. If freegold is going to limit the ruling leaders, that leaders are going to change the name of the game. Only if freegold can benefit the group as a whole (including all the stolen wealth that is needed for leaders to stay in power), it makes a chance. Until now all the freegold advocates state that freegold will force governments to limit spending ....

The Internet revolution for example benefits us all. It benefits people like us, but also benefits our leaders because they can spy on us, manipulate us and control us. You can change systems, but they have to benefit human evolution as a whole or otherwise they’ll evaporate.

Indy ;)
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Indy wrote:Before this evolves into a new discussion about human behavior, what I don’t want !
I'm not surprised you don't want to engage.
Your entire comment is so full of holes, assumptions and general incoherence I'm surprised you posted it.
I would have addressed all of your points one-by-one but that would clearly be a pointless waste of my time.

Don't bother replying; I won't be back.

There are far too many interesting things going on to spend time arguing with you and Paul.
You don't own your stuff; your stuff owns you.
http://flowofvalue.blogspot.com/
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Blondie wrote:
Indy wrote:Before this evolves into a new discussion about human behavior, what I don’t want !
I'm not surprised you don't want to engage.
Your entire comment is so full of holes, assumptions and general incoherence I'm surprised you posted it.
I would have addressed all of your points one-by-one but that would clearly be a pointless waste of my time.

Don't bother replying; I won't be back.

There are far too many interesting things going on to spend time arguing with you and Paul.
While I tried to stay polite you are acting very childish right now. You make all my replies on all your requests ridiculous in one sentence.

Like most other freegold advocates you end the discussion with the remark that you COULD have addressed all my points WITHOUT doing so. You apparently assume that anyone who has any doubts about freegold must be stupid and a waste of time. So alias 'Ayatollah Khomeini' suits you better !

I'm done with you. :evil:

Be well and enjoy your Religious Community. :lol:
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

Blondie wrote: There are far too many interesting things going on to spend time arguing with you and Paul.
I was never arguing with you blondie, there simply was no point doing so, you are not prepared to adress flaws in your logic.
To include me in this comment shows a lack of understanding where I'm coming from. and now I'm being really mild here ...

I still do like your esoteric way of thinking and writing, though it be a bit oversimplified. The general idea(peace !) is a good one in my views and it does apeal to me. I just think there is much more to it.
and I very much agree there are many things more interesting at the moment than having a discussion I was not even a part of. Let's keep it that way and watch this market together; time will prove all things !
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
bailouts4ever
Bronze Member

Post by bailouts4ever »

SocGen recommends:

Brace for collapse. Get rid of Euro. Buy gold before QE3 starts. Massive money printing will make gold prices raise...

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/11/ ... nd-8500oz/
http://www.planbeconomics.com/2011/11/0 ... nd-silver/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/econ ... lapse.html

Cheers!
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.
doubleyou
Gold Member

Post by doubleyou »

bailouts4ever wrote:SocGen recommends:

Brace for collapse. Get rid of Euro. Buy gold before QE3 starts. Massive money printing will make gold prices raise...
Cheers!
As always, the mass will only start buying, when there is no gold anymore available !
They they'll wonder how it's possible...
Cheers to you too!
"Feeling good, safe and prepared for the future with my own created Central Bank" (doubleyou)
eduro
Bronze Member

Post by eduro »

doubleyou wrote:
bailouts4ever wrote:SocGen recommends:

Cheers!
As always, the mass will only start buying, when there is no gold anymore available !
They they'll wonder how it's possible...
Cheers to you too!

Not fair in your speaking, the mass live from paycheck to paycheck, the bubble is the money itself not the daily expences.
The wondering? yes so they will alwayss be late, the bubble is real, but also a fake for the rest without savings. becuase they don"t need to care 0=0 no change = money in the bubble take care!!!! for it......
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

eduro wrote: Not fair in your speaking, the mass live from paycheck to paycheck, the bubble is the money itself not the daily expences.
The wondering? yes so they will alwayss be late, the bubble is real, but also a fake for the rest without savings. becuase they don"t need to care 0=0 no change = money in the bubble take care!!!! for it......
Next step: foodticket to foodticket! An alternative to financial help we call subsidies.
bailouts4ever
Bronze Member

Post by bailouts4ever »

Next step: foodticket to foodticket! An alternative to financial help we call subsidies.
Or the people come up with their own alternative to financial help: Crime, riots, looting. No fun there!
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

And some anti-breakup pro-Euro propaganda, of the ECB itself:

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair