Martin Armstrong

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Marty now hinting on "his solution". Not to do with monetary reform, deflation, hyperinflation. It has to do with resurrecting representation.

Those that preach returning to a Gold Standard I am deeply skeptical about for if I were a bondholders I would be paying people to put out that bullshit so I could exchange the bonds for gold. I am also deeply skeptical about people claiming HYPERINFLATION is the risk. They fail to understand history for that exists ONLY when the government cannot sell bonds and thus must print to survive. As long as there are bankers, they will preach austerity and raising taxes to get paid. They do not want funny money. So what is taking place is what always takes place, the economic implosion of society. This is precisely how Rome failed. Once government turns against its own citizens, the VELOCITY of money declines indicating capital is starting to withdraw from commerce, raising taxes as insane as this becomes and threatening every free enterprise, causes capital to hoard and when that happens, the end is near.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

This is getting scary
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Most text is a "copy - paste" from his former documents.
The Spain & Argentina thing is 1:1 copy/past for the 4the time now .... :?:
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

I noticed it too. Must produce syndrom? In jail, he took the time to think things over, but unleashed released, it sometimes appears as he is feeling the urge to produce, but lacking time?.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

The Economic Confidence Model and the Future

Marty is a little bit stuck in his own conspiracies. Controversial content, or often changed paragraphs (back and forth) create a dispute, and forces the subject to be tightly controlled.

They control Wikipedia and anyone who tries to tell the truth is immediately blocked by Wikipedia and those controlling that page are using an IP address through Switzerland so it cannot be traced in a US court of law. On Wikipedia they admit “2001: Republic pleads guilty to fraud and agrees to restitution of $606 million in connection with cheating Japanese customers by its Republic New York Securities Corporation subsidiary”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_New_York
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

Marty is travelling again :D
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"