Martin Armstrong

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

The Fish Bowl Economy
Why the FED has No Power
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

The Truth About Gold
Why You Should Buy Gold Now

I have warned that the US system will collapse long before HYPERINFLATION could ever take place. HYPERINFLATION is the Effect not the cause.

The Nonlinear Nature of the Economy

To survive what is coming, you MUST understand the nature of the beast. For far too long you have
been lied to and led to assume there is a one-dimensional cause and effect scenario.
If confidence in any country does not exist as in HYPERINFLATION, no degree of interest rate will attract
foreign capital. The system is NEVER a one way street. It is a delicate combination of variables. What is
being assumed here is that the core economy can just simply inflate without limit or that it must reach
HYPERINFLATION to create the crash. This is the chicken or the egg problem. HYPERINFLATION is not
the CAUSE – it is the EFFECT! Confidence internationally flees causing a “flight-to-quality” and that
causes the HYPERINFLATION! Why? As capital flees a country, it leaves behind debt that cannot be
serviced. This lack of acceptable reserves of a nation precludes it from trading globally. This is why it is a
Bell Curve. Interest Rates went to 17% in 1981 fighting inflation, but that did not cause
HYPERINFLATION for confidence in the United States had not collapsed.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

How Do Empires Die?

Empires do not die by HYPERINFLATION – that is reserved for the fringe. When an empire dies, it historically has ALWAYS been by DEFLATION. How? Real wealth is driven from the ABOVEGROUND economy into the UNDERGROUND economy where it is hoarded and tucked away. This is why we find hoards of Roman coins. This reduces the VELOCITY of money and commerce is reduced. This is ALWAYS AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION how empires die. This is why there was scrip issued in the United States during the Great Depression. The VELOCITY of money came to a halt.
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

both last pieces are brilliant
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

No Sinclair :roll:
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

The state is everywhere. If you can't beat it, join it the sheeple's opinion will be, He's lost and imho still state owned, that's the message.

BTW in the netherlands it's forbidden to send money in an evelope by post. UPS c.s. That's not a problem.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Martin is at his best when doing banking history.