Martin Armstrong

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

He deserves his own thread, as the busy bee spits out that many documents... :)
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

The Real Reason Gold Will Rally

The End of Capitalism
Now What's Going On

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta wrote:The Real Reason Gold Will Rally

The End of Capitalism
Now What's Going On

Martin writes:
Gold is a hedge NOT against money, but against political instability
+++++
Indy/s opinion:
Once one grasps this idea, one can understand that Gold will NEVER price currencies (currency = government bond derivative). Gold is just a 'temporarily' hedge.

Martin writes:
Gold will still decline. It elected a Daily Bearish Reversal today, albeit minor. The major support is still the 1607 level on a daily closing basis and a weekly closing BELOW 1605 and 1599 should signal that real correction will follow.
+++++
Indy/s view on gold:
read my yesterday post on the Dutch technical analysis thread and find out that my prediction is about the same.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Indiana Jones wrote: Martin writes:
+++++
Indy/s opinion:
Once one grasps this idea, one can understand that Gold will NEVER price currencies (currency = government bond derivative). Gold is just a 'temporarily' hedge.

If gold is an hedge against government issued paper, then gold will be always a hedge against government issued paper. Sometimes governments screw up more then other times, so the hedging importance cycles over time. It will be always gold judging government (mis)management, gold will always price currencies.

Gresham's law, currencies are always on trial and the trial never ends.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote: Martin writes:
+++++
Indy/s opinion:

If gold is an hedge against government issued paper, then gold will be always a hedge against government issued paper. Sometimes governments screw up more then other times, so the hedging importance cycles over time. It will be always gold judging government (mis)management, gold will always price currencies.

Gresham's law, currencies are always on trial and the trial never ends.
Mmmm ..... money is no store of wealth but gold is. So I don't think gold is a hedge against money.
However what's in a name ..... we agree that physical gold is a hedge right now against whatever and it won't bring us bad luck .... :D
d2thdr

Post by d2thdr »

Indiana Jones wrote:
Rasta wrote:The Real Reason Gold Will Rally

The End of Capitalism
Now What's Going On

Martin writes:
+++++
Indy/s opinion:

Martin writes:
Gold will still decline. It elected a Daily Bearish Reversal today, albeit minor. The major support is still the 1607 level on a daily closing basis and a weekly closing BELOW 1605 and 1599 should signal that real correction will follow.
+++++
Indy/s view on gold:
read my yesterday post on the Dutch technical analysis thread and find out that my prediction is about the same.
Jones are you familiar with Dr Batra? He also predicted the end of capitalism in 1975.

Armstrong also says
It turns out the USA is now tracking ALL wires coming into the country tracing them back to see if the
receiver has an offshore account. Good luck on getting a federal judge to uphold your illegal search and
seizure rights. They are so desperate for money; they will do anything anymore. Even if you have a
brokerage account overseas and you wire $1 to the USA, it will be traced. Thank you Obama!
Does he have any proof of this?
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

d2thdr wrote:Armstrong also says
It turns out the USA is now tracking ALL wires coming into the country tracing them back to see if the
receiver has an offshore account. Good luck on getting a federal judge to uphold your illegal search and
seizure rights. They are so desperate for money; they will do anything anymore. Even if you have a
brokerage account overseas and you wire $1 to the USA, it will be traced. Thank you Obama!
Does he have any proof of this?
I think he refers to United States Treasury/s international access to SWIFT messages & payments.

But hey, who signed off this PDF document, it's not me. Maybe you should send him a mail ....... ;)
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Will Gold Be Confiscated?

Answering Your Questions

I won't give away Martin's answer :x
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta wrote:I won't give away Martin's answer :x
Me neither ..... :lol:
d2thdr

Post by d2thdr »

“2) What's the likelihood of the Europeans selling down their gold holdings to
reduce their budget deficits?”
Answer: Very high. Since there is no intention of returning to a gold standard, which would
remove government power amount to a financial revolution, there is no love loss regarding
gold. Everything will go to keep the power.
Really? What was Washington agreement all about? :lol: