Haystack March 2012

English language haystack
Adamus
Gold Member

Re: Haystack March 2012

Post by Adamus »

Rasta wrote:Red alert:

Also, it is suggested it was drilled. Meaning, the rods were inserted later, explaining the offset in weight (lighter then it should have been). Interesting would have been to see photo's of the bottom or top, how this forgery would have been "sealed".
Photoshop :-)
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

King World News: Richard Russell - Hang on to Gold, Massive Collapse Coming

As for gold, I have a long-term position in the yellow metal that I will probably never exit or sell. My thinking is that sooner or later we will be subject to a major correction (bear market) that will wipe out or correct 60 years of inflation and leveraging. When that happens, I want to own the only kind of money that the Fed can't destroy.

Pretty much says it all.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

End of the month!

We continue in the Haystack April 2012