Hooimijt Januari 2016

Dutch language haystack
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

Leuke post van een ander forum

Post by Dirkgold »

Hi Everyone, I'm In
I anticipate a parabolic year for gold, and therefore, Oceana. The Fed certainly proved me wrong by raising the rate in 2015. Inflation was .07% last year when they said all along they needed 2.0%. They raised anyway. The target unemployment rate was met, despite the fact that the labor force participation rate of working age Americans dropped to a 40 year low (that is 94 million Americans, who do not get counted as unemployed, who are unemployed and could work but do not even look for jobs, in a nation with a population of 325 million people). An idiotic purveyance of lunacy to be sure. Embrace that. The rate increase speeds the emerging market bankruptcies and implosions.
This is the year for gold.

A wonderful year for gold this will be, which I thought was last year. I just make a perfect ribeye steak...

Iran is adding the 500,000 barrel a day nail for oils' coffin which will make inflation increasingly scarce, and cause the conspicous presence of egg yoke on the fed's face (a reality distortion field). Near term oil will see $22, but I think it will visit the teens for a while. The Fed will not raise again this year, and they will launch a QE4-7, or just a 4 with a $10 Trillion limit, and finally rescind the .25% increase they put in 2015, and they might go negative on that rate. And of course the damage will have been done in the emerging markets by that time. The safe haven love affair with the 10 year treasury bill, which is now at or below 2.0 and will drive it down to 1.5 before that rescinsion happens, will come to an end (Gold shines more!). There are tons of layoffs and bankruptcies coming from the energy sectors, retailors will get hammered, (Walmart closed 269 stores), restaurants will close in droves this year, in the US, in droves. Everyone will eat from their refrigerators exclusively, especially the 94 million working age (in my nation) who don't work and don't look for work. We will see a panarama of defaults and bankruptcies from nations, banks, cities, and companies worldwide on an unprecedented scale, and the worlds confidence in every central bank will collapse, making gold shine still more.
And we investors will try to buy silver or copper or some other war time metal, as World War 3 finds its legs and forces its major players in the open, perhaps. And at just the right time, after it has been in the teens, oil go all the way the $200 a barrel. Not because of demand or supply, but because of this war with some of the worst bombs, in the middle east. Putin has mentioned nuking Isis. He said he hopes it won't come to that. It will, I believe. He wants $200 a barrel, it will hit the US very hard and he will like that alot, a whole lot. I can see him, he says, 'back at you' to the camera (to Obama), riding shirtless on his horse, on a snowy cold day in the Russian wilderness across a shallow stream...
I made another ribeye...

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bul ... 1JarUVs.99
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: Hooimijt Januari 2016

Post by Indiana Jones »

Europarlement wil Nederlands 'nee' NIET accepteren
Als Nederland op 6 april 'nee' zegt tegen het associatieverdrag met Oekraïne, zal het Europees Parlement de uitslag van het democratische referendum, dat plaats vindt binnen de kaders van de soevereine Nederlandse wet, NIET accepteren. Dat blijkt uit een stemming die vandaag in het EP is gehouden. Er stond een soort 'Motie van Angst' op de stemmingsrol, waarin het EP zich "uiterst bezorgd" toont over het referendum. Bezorgd, OK. Dat kan. Maar er was een amendement op die motie ingediend door de GUE-groep, die opriep om de uitslag wél te respecteren, maar die is door een ruime meerderheid afgewezen.
http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/20 ... hzelf.html

Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

blockchain

Post by Dirkgold »

it began with a link to a interview that max keiser did with a gentleman named stephen kendal. i don't typically watch max keiser, but i found this intriguing...and i wanted to know more.

as i understand his position, he believes that a new technology, born of bitcoin, called blockchain, will be adopted by the cftc and it will expose the fraud in the unregulated derivatives market, and from that...well...gold and silver go up (among other things, of course).

meer links waar ik het gevonden heb : ( nog niet alles gelezen / beluisterd )
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/5 ... ent-531206
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

cavajo
Platinum Member

Post by cavajo »

Ik duim mee voor Roland :P , en voor Leo :P :P

Cavajo
cavajo
Platinum Member

Post by cavajo »

Europa 1980, zijn verwachtingen, zijn hoop....
Een project waar de gemiddelde " europees wonende " zich voor inschreef.
We zouden via onze verstrengeling ( want het bleef wel een ratatouille ) ( we waren geen vriendjes ) een tegengewicht vormen
tegen de USA, en vooral het opkomende Aziatische blok.
Zelfs een 3% norm kon geslikt worden.
Geef zo een continent 50 jaar en het heeft een goeie kans.

Europa vandaag,
Krijgt nikske van het verwachte !

Europa vandaag krijgt een zondvloed immigranten.
Het is niet mijn bedoeling om hier " DE STELLING " in te nemen.

Ik herhaal : Europa krijgt een niet houdbare zondvloed !!
En ik hoor politiek gekakel, ongeveer maandelijks wijzigend, een beetje afhankelijk van een gebeurde....
Ik zie in mijn Belgenland zelfs een politiek softe NVA die het allemaal eens ging oplossen.
Ik zie mijn generatie het nog net redden, de volgende zal " het zwaard ter hand moeten nemen " !!

Ik zie een " lieve dame als Merkel " die er nu gloeiend naast zat, zit, en zich .." juist " .. moet herpakken.

En dat staat los van het hardverscheurende beeld van stervende mensen....
Dit is hard, maar die beelden kan je in elke positie gebruiken.
Het gaat over beschermen eigen democratie in eigen gewest.

Wie dit als " egoisme " beschouwd.......
Die mag effe een realiteitscursusje volgen ... !!!

Cavajo
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

Scheeftrekkingen. Brood en spelen gaan voor op economie.
Wat Geert Noels ‏@GeertNoels twitterend 2 uur geleden wrote: #Brussel, de stad die honderden miljoenen heeft voor een voetbalstadion, maar geen geld voor instortende tunnels.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

Spruitje wrote:Scheeftrekkingen. Brood en spelen gaan voor op economie.
Wat Geert Noels ‏@GeertNoels twitterend 2 uur geleden wrote: #Brussel, de stad die honderden miljoenen heeft voor een voetbalstadion, maar geen geld voor instortende tunnels.
ik zie een bierbrouwer ook geen tunnel sponseren. ;)
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

:lol: Tja, de tunnels hebben immers al een naam.
Misschien een kader creëren waarbij gedurende 20 jaar de tunnel de naam gaat dragen van diegene die hem gaat onderhouden. :roll:
Er is toch ooit al zo'n voorstel geweest voor machines in vakscholen dacht ik.

Een andere vorm van verdoken inflatie. Kleinere ijsjes @ dezelfde prijs.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

Barcelona

Post by Dirkgold »

Onafhankelijkheid van catalonia
Nog eens gegoogeld wat de stand van zaken was.
Omdat ik vorige week voor een korte break ter plaatse was.
Blijkt mooi gesaboteerd door extreem links. Dus zie daar niet zo snel iets gebeuren.
Onlangs geleerd dat de catalanen zichzelf zien als kelten. Tov de rest van spanje.
En dat eigenlijk hetzelfd geld voor noord italie. Daar is ooit een invsaie van de kelten geweesst. En veel van dat bloed is blijven hangen.
Zou er dan toch iets in dat keltisch bloed zitten dat intelligenter en hard werkender is dan het meer zuidelijker gemengd noord afrikaans bloed ?

Ondertussen ook al problemen geweest met nieuwelingen in belgische zwembaden....
Spijtig dat de nva wat zachtjes doet met al dit gedoe. Was een ideaal moment geweest om de regering te doen vallen.
Omdat het enige dat ik kan doen stemmen is, moet ik nu denken aan die partij die niet pc is.