Haystack January 2012

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Wikipedia Blackout

Post by Rasta »

As a reminder what a lack of freedom actually means.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Adamus
Gold Member

Re: Wikipedia Blackout

Post by Adamus »

Rasta wrote:Image

As a reminder what a lack of freedom actually means.
Rasta had jij niet geprobeerd een wiki op te zetten?

Sorry, you tried writing a freegold wiki?
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Adamus wrote: Rasta had jij niet geprobeerd een wiki op te zetten?

Sorry, you tried writing a freegold wiki?
Yes, and a good reminder to try to push it back into the main wiki space. It will no doubt be picked up for "delete" again, but this time we need to make sure we have "the public" commenting that this is a worthy encyclopedia subject not to be deleted. The wiki needs a few updates though.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Haystack January 2012

Post by Rasta »

Rasta wrote:
And the conclusion, is: we couldn't see it coming because the economy is too complex to understand. Yes the regulators have been asleep at the switch, but we all believed that the markets would be self correcting.

Wrong conclusion.

When do they finally wake up, and realize it is the cheap money, systemically provided by central banks and regular bank through fractional reserve banking, that is causing markets to go nuts? When capital (formed by savings) is expensive, people are cautious with their money, and won't go gambling easily.
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

due dilligence will be big
no doubts there ...
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

The always informative Karl Denninger:
Financial Sense Newshour:
Karl Denninger, Leverage
How Cheap Money Will Destroy the World

mp3 interview [37:29]
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta wrote:Yes, and a good reminder to try to push it back into the main wiki space. It will no doubt be picked up for "delete" again, but this time we need to make sure we have "the public" commenting that this is a worthy encyclopedia subject not to be deleted. The wiki needs a few updates though.
Freegold is back into the main namespace: Freegold
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

http://www.huizenmarkt-zeepbel.nl/18-01 ... losgooien/

citaat:
Banken crisis en heel ander spaargedrag geven perverse prikkels tot vlucht in OG in de Bels.

Hoe:
- Heel veel meer prive spaargeld dan in NL aan pensioenfondsen of lijfrenten is overgemaakt. Prive is er dus veel meer vrij besteedbaar vermogen dan in NL. Geld op zoek naar rendement.
- Banken zijn een risico en betalen 1 komma nog wat aan rente dus liever OG want dat is ‘zeker’
- Ouders kopen b.v. de grond of lenen enorme sommen onderhands aan hun kids om toch maar in te kunnen stappen. Want morgen duurder. Nu of nooit politiek. Daarom heeft iedereen meer ‘eigen’ geld.
- Heel ander schenkings en erfrecht systeem. OG op naam van de kids en alles wat er aan nieuw spul ingaat betaald door de ouders of gaat fiscaal onder de radar. Ook bij de middenklasse die in NL veel mider free cash heeft maar wel een pensioen heeft/of beter had.
- Ouderen die leven van zegels knippen kopen massaal buy to let om toch maar inkomensten te genereren. Bank geeft niks + risico (Dexia c.s) maar OG is ‘zeker’
- Heel veel geld in het buitenland is geregulariseerd + opheffen bankgeheim. Dat geld moet binnen het land wel ergens naar toe > OG waar nog geen roerende voorheffing op zit

Dus de L/V is door het dak net als elders.

Demografisch is Vlaanderen een paar jaar ‘ouder’ dan NL en Wallonie nog iets ouder. Als de ‘jeugd’ die al steeds later, + 35 begint heel normaal te worden, en nog wel kan kopen opgedroogd en de muziek stopt moet je eens opletten wat er gaat gebeuren.