English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Haystack March 2012

Post by Rasta »

Nice reality check

Financial Sense Newshour: Bud Conrad: The Only Way Out is to Inflate
mp3 interview [28:54]
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Boefke
Silver Member

Post by Boefke »

Rasta wrote:King World News: London Trader - 40+ Tons of Physical Gold Acquired Yesterday

40+ Ton Physcial!
Says who? That famous London trader again? Met him lately, but please, don't say it to any one....ssssssst!
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Money Talks: Charts that count: will canada be the only investment grade g7 issuer by 2040?

According to research by SocGen, by 2040 Canada will be the only G7 country with investment grade sovereign debt. By as early as 2030 the US, France, Italy and Japan will all lose investment grade status. To put this into perspective this means that in less than 2 decades the debt of countries currently representing approximately 50% of global GDP will be ineligible for investment by the smallest municipal pension fund.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Bloombert: U.S. to File WTO Complaint Over China Rare-Earth Export Caps

The U.S. will file a complaint at the World Trade Organization today over Chinese limits on exports of rare earths used in high-tech products, deepening a trade dispute between the world’s two largest economies.

Trade wars are already happening, visible for all to see.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Trader Dan visits Turdland at the TF Metals Report Site

website - mp3 interview [37:31]

Seriously - the interview was a lot of fun for me personally but more importantly, we both hope it is helpful to those who are perhaps interested in some of the pitfalls that would-be traders face as they attempt to navigate through today's wildly volatile markets.

We covered quite a bit of ground about trading in general as well as sharing some personal thoughts about the problems facing the United States as we move forward into the future.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Financial Sense Newshour:
John Williams: The Devil’s Choice−Inflation or Deflation
Beyond Control−Why hyperinflation is inevitable by 2014
Interview page - mp3 podcast [23:19]
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/far-ea ... sCatID=346

don't listen to what china says
watch what china does
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Red alert:

Zerohedge: Tungsten-Filled 1 Kilo Gold Bar Found In The UK

The article suggest the bar was cut in half, but from looking at the pictures, it was cut in 3 pieces, and the 3rd (middle) piece is now shown on the photo's. the cutting has removed quite some details:

Also, it is suggested it was drilled. Meaning, the rods were inserted later, explaining the offset in weight (lighter then it should have been). Interesting would have been to see photo's of the bottom or top, how this forgery would have been "sealed".
Boefke
Silver Member

Post by Boefke »

This articles make me laugh. It draws a lot of attention which isn't always to easy to understand. Apparently people are more interested in "easy consumable" news facts like these, than they are in fundamental aspects.

This article says it al.

http://screwtapefiles.blogspot.com/2012 ... -tale.html