FOFOA

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

FOFOA

Post by Rasta »

I don't think FOFOA had it's own dedicated thread, but here it is.

Party Like It's MTM Time
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: FOFOA

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Peak Exorbitant Privilege

"Importing more than you export means lots of empty containers. That visual manifestation of our trade deficit is what drivers see as they pass the Port of New York and New Jersey on the New Jersey Turnpike. In the first eight months of 2010, the port saw the equivalent of 700,000 more full 20-foot containers enter than leave.
45% of containers exported from port operator APM Terminals’ Port Elizabeth facility (part of the Port of New York and New Jersey) are empty, a reflection of the trade imbalance."
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

FOFOA wrote:But first I need to make it clear once again that this hyperinflation discussion is not about timing. It’s about how it all ends, and it’s better (for a saver) to be a decade too early than a minute too late. The other side (whoever it may be) often tries to make the debate about timing. It is not about timing and I don't do timing, but that doesn't mean the end is far away. If anything, it's overdue in the same way a big earthquake can be overdue. In 'Deflation or Hyperinflation?' I wrote:
Biased all the way. too bad. totaly stuck in savers/debtors paradigma.

Very simply put: It just doesn't end ! syntax error ! please don't divide by zero !
And when there is no end, timing the cycle is the ONLY sensible thing.

"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"