Haystack October 2011

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Sinclair reads Leap

Post by Rasta »

Jim Sinclair`s Commentary

Please be advised of this public announcement as this group is no lightweight, having proved themselves through consistent fundamental accuracy.

GEAB N°58 is available! Global systemic crisis – First half of 2012: Decimation of the Western banks
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Sinclair reads Leap

Post by Rasta »

I read the public announcement of leap #58, and you really have to let it sink in. That's .... a bloodbath coming. The Greece problem pales in comparison.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Boefke
Silver Member

Re: Sinclair reads Leap

Post by Boefke »

Rasta wrote:
I read the public announcement of leap #58, and you really have to let it sink in. That's .... a bloodbath coming. The Greece problem pales in comparison.
I've read it also. it's going to be nasty, but didn't we already know ;).

I like the way Leap reacts to Europe's budget problems. Not he Anglo-Saxon point of view that we are so much confronted with, but IMO the more real perspective.
Europe has it's problems and is working on it. It's hard and maybe not successful, but they are trying....USA is simply saving the system at all cost. Not reducing deficits, only higher and higher ones.

The cowboy's know they're in real trouble, and as Leap states.....when Greece is the word, watch the other side of the ocean. :cry:
Blondie

Re: Haystack October 2011

Post by Blondie »

Paul wrote:When gold will trade somewhere at it's cyclic top
Please define "gold's cyclic top"?

Gold valued in what?
You don't own your stuff; your stuff owns you.
http://flowofvalue.blogspot.com/
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

When gold will go exponential, then it will be time to sell, probably somewhere between 2016 and 2022.
first EUR will crack and then we deal with the sovereign debt crisis.
gold is no proxy for value, value is relative, gold trades cyclical just like ANY other market.

It will have to be valued in the new one world reserve currency we need.
I have clarified my position beginning of the thread ...
"Taxes are a barbaric relic of the past"
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Paul wrote:When gold will go exponential, then it will be time to sell, probably somewhere between 2016 and 2022.
gold is no proxy for value, value is relative, gold trades cyclical just like ANY other market.

How did you arrive at the dates between 2016 and 2022?
EUR will crack... can you be more precise?
Paul wrote:Gold... will have to be valued in the new one world reserve currency we need.
Let me get this right; you are saying that gold, that which denominates currency, needs to be itself valued by a new one world reserve currency?
And what benchmarks this new currency? Who controls its issuance? Someone/thing impartial one would hope.

I read your post at the beginning of the thread, Paul. For me, all it really clarified was that you are making no sense.
Demonstrate otherwise, please.
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

Blondie wrote:
Paul wrote:When gold will go exponential, then it will be time to sell, probably somewhere between 2016 and 2022.

How did you arrive at the dates between 2016 and 2022?
EUR will crack... can you be more precise?
Paul wrote:Gold... will have to be valued in the new one world reserve currency we need.
Let me get this right; you are saying that gold, that which denominates currency, needs to be itself valued by a new one world reserve currency?
And what benchmarks this new currency? Who controls its issuance? Someone/thing impartial one would hope.

I read your post at the beginning of the thread, Paul. For me, all it really clarified was that you are making no sense.
Demonstrate otherwise, please.
Do you read Martin Armstrong blondie ?

I have left the golddtrial and it's conclusions a while ago, the climb was not finished,
Armstrongs arguments are just that much better. You stating I make no sense is just not seeing my perspective ...

EUR will fall apart next year, no doubts here ...
We will watch the market together ok ?
Boefke
Silver Member

@ Paul

Post by Boefke »

And when the Euro doesn't fall apart next year, can we than come back to you?

Does this change your view than, or not?

IMO the Euro won't fall apart anyway, simply because there is no reason for any country to leave this union.
And as there are simply no gains in doing something, I am convinced the Euro will stay around for a while....
Paul
Platinum Member

Post by Paul »

I will be around yes
I am also not that hard to find, I do not use a nick name ;)

Me changing view about short time outcome (evolutionwise) will depend on the market and the circumstances,
me changing view about ideal monetary system (the system evolution will take us to in time) ? ain't gonna happen.

EUR needs reform, eurobonds or death, market is tearing this apart.
We live in this every day, we can feel the storm comming. Freegoldrevaluation is not comming (yet), MTM is doing nothing to hold faith in EUR as a currency among the sheeple. We need single eurpean debt to regain marketconfidence before market collapses and confidence is gone.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Paul,

You are saying that if I want clarification of your perspective I should read Armstrong?

I have read the work of both Armstrong and Lietaer, but disagree with both. Both believe in the omnipotence of central planning. :lol:

I'm less interested in the "ideal" monetary system than I am in the next one. Nothing emanating from central planning will ever be ideal, that's the whole raison d'être of central planning - to tilt the playing field, because those doing such planning do not understand their own value and perceive "others" (in this case other states) as a threat. They are fearful of engaging without artificial advantage in case they are found wanting.

I can see your position from your diagram. The state is at the centre of your digram of "power"! The state!!! While you neglect to tell us the nature of this state, the fact that it is at the centre indicates that there can be no personal freedom, as the state is more important. One cannot be allowed to be responsible for oneself when the state is more important than you... what function would the state have in such a situation? :lol:
Paul wrote:It is like ecosystem, to be sustainable you need diversity. Government will have to adapt to modern times ...
Individuals being free to be responsible for themselves supplies just this diversity. Government can adapt by stepping aside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could ask a very long list of questions based upon your "clarifying comment" alone (how does one hotlink to individual comments on this forum?), but you have not yet answered any of the other questions from my last comment, just asked if I read Armstrong.

Armstrong is a very clever guy, to be sure. He was the first to successfully adapt to the floating fx environment post 1971 by modeling a "virtual currency" for himself which gave him a reference point inside the system, and a huge advantage over everyone else. Well done. His problem now however is that he remains in that perspective, thus the only way forward on such terms is further complications, and further state controls and diktats. Because of the past success of his perspective, Armstrong is hamstrung by it.