Haystack Q3 2012

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Haystack Q3 2012

Post by Rasta »

With a relative low update cycle, I thought it to be more appropriate the change this thread from a monthly rotation to a quarterly rotation. I changing the thread title from "July 2012" to "Q3 2012".
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

http://www.usagold.com/video/20120802.html

Gold's continued consolidation
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
bailouts4ever
Bronze Member

Post by bailouts4ever »

German journalist admits: "We have failed".

Sueddeutsche Zeitung, as one of Germany's leading daily papers, published an essay stating that the Euro and it's journalists have failed.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/e ... -1.1431756

The article, for the first time, publicly admits that journalists with Sueddeutsche were forced to understand that the Euro was a mistake and that they have continued to positively write about the currency although everybody around had understood the Euro failure.

The article states:
"Wir hielten immer noch dagegen. Schrieben uns die Finger wund, dass Europa noch eine Chance habe. Dass die Griechen die Reformen packen, und erst recht die Spanier, und hat die Krise nicht Berlusconi aus Rom vertrieben? Wir ärgerten uns über den alten Freund, der die Durchhalte-Kommentare mit dem Satz kommentierte: "Du bist so süß! Die können bereits vor deiner Bürotür mit Zigaretten handeln - und du wirst dann immer noch an die Rettung des Euro glauben."

Unsinn! In die Wette des Kollegen, dass der Euro keine zehn Jahre mehr Bestand haben würde, schlugen wir ein, voller Gewissheit, einen guten Deal gemacht z u haben. "Lang lebe der Euro" - das war das Motto."

Realizing that the Euro is was a mistake and has failed the author states that this would lead to total disaster. Thus, giving up will never be an option. The essay here states:
Auch im Scheitern liegt eine Größe, manchmal im Scheitern mehr als im Gelingen. Aufgeben? Nie!

Finally, the essay says one thing. The Euro is dead, yet the fight for its rescue will go on until the last round.

In German historic terms of 1944 that would be: "WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN EURO? - DO YOU WANT THE TOTAL EURO?"
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

What about the mtm gold sDZeitung?
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

bailouts4ever
Bronze Member

Post by bailouts4ever »

Hi everyone,

I know it is really off-topic and it may also be stupid, but here is a spot of Dutch bank that seemingly can be seen 100 times during one hour of watching TV in Germany. The spot plays all the cliches that Germans have about Dutch...

Yet, it seems that Rabo Bank is in desperate search for funds from private investors. I can't help but it kind of reminds me of Kaupthing or Landsbanki of 2007/2008.

PS.: I will not play the Dutch vs. German thing. It's odd, it's boring and let's face it - we are all together in this recent mess :lol: .
0.00 € is what your account statement will show on a long enough timeline.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Yup ..... it's the banks and governments that desperately need our money and the'll do anything to get it, no matter what country you live in.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Greg Hunter in conversation with Professor William Black: We've Decriminalized Fraud.