Jim Sinclair

English language haystack
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: Jim Sinclair

Post by Indiana Jones »

Adamus wrote:http://www.ftm.nl/followleader/de-13-be ... shuis.aspx

" U snakt naar een veilige haven, maar deze lijkt niet meer te bestaan."

". Het is geen toeval dat Charlene de Cavalho-Heineken op 1 staat in de Quote 500. Ook al heeft Freddie de basis gelegd, het principe blijft hetzelfde. Ik zie in die lijst geen 100 procent dood goud-beleggers, om maar eens wat te noemen."

Beter een "nieuwssite" starten :mrgreen:
You guess that you presume that you possibly have a clue ..... maybe.
However, you write that you know for sure.

What's going on ?

Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

Indiana Jones wrote:
Adamus wrote:http://www.ftm.nl/followleader/de-13-be ... shuis.aspx

" U snakt naar een veilige haven, maar deze lijkt niet meer te bestaan."

". Het is geen toeval dat Charlene de Cavalho-Heineken op 1 staat in de Quote 500. Ook al heeft Freddie de basis gelegd, het principe blijft hetzelfde. Ik zie in die lijst geen 100 procent dood goud-beleggers, om maar eens wat te noemen."

Beter een "nieuwssite" starten :mrgreen:
You guess that you presume that you possibly have a clue ..... maybe.
However, you write that you know for sure.

What's going on ?

Kijk geen filmpjes, te tijdrovend. :D
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

It has finally happened. I am buried by your emails.

I simply don't understand. A bit of a headwind, and everyone is throwing in the towel. Relax and keep buying (if possible), or simply enjoy life. Economic conditions continue to deteriorate, so no worries for the strategic direction gold is going.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

It's something that you can see also on the Kitco-forum.
Even when they have only a handfull coins I have already noticed that there are few strong hands. ;)
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

JsMineset: In The News Today

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary

This is today in gold. The Black Hats are the Gold Banks plus one hat from the US Fed. The tactics in the market fiddle have been so childish that they are totally transparent. It is an act of desperation indicating a total lack of tools for any central bank to handle what they know is coming.

The idea that the patient (Western financial system) will recover because Dr. Strangelove of the Fed jumped up and down on the fever thermometer (the gold price) is the height of rank, blatant, foolishness and ignorance I thought the Fed leadership was not even capable of. They did this in the 1970s and it failed as miserably as this act of desperation will also.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Yesterday confirmed what we always suspected, Jim Sinclair has always had a similar vision to that shared here on the Forum, and which we (at least I) referred to as Freegold Concept. It is however not the "FOFOA Freegold".

Our friends of goudstudieforum.com submitted a piece in the correct language (terminology) which similar to what Jim has been talking about, but now with subtile differences, and a reasoning behind it (which has been most part absent for the American readers: why the ECB mark-to-market is in theory better then the FED's fixed value of gold).

Posted December 28, 2012, at 7:48 pm EST The Bright Future of Gold: The Final Solution of the 2008 Monetary Crisis

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary

This is a brief of discussions within a private self financed research group in Holland.

It demands respect and my gratitude for their contribution of this ever more complicated subject, Gold.

They can be reached at goudstudieforum.com

Jim,

The Asian wealth producers (physical economy) and the major oil and gas owners, sympathize with the euro goldkoncept, that concept being, the market revaluation of gold without any link to any currency. (Remember the Duisenberg Speech.)

Gold, the wealth reserve (so not as a currency), shall be freely valued at the world’s gold auctions. The demise of the old dollar standard and rise of the Gold value standard and reserve.

Real value should be priced in and exchanged for a currency that also values, recognizes and promotes gold as a value standard. That currency is not the dollar, but the € (€ system and regime).

This (brilliant) idea/concept is not new. The early pioneers were Jacques Rueff and Triffin. Read: The Monetary Sin of the West.

Both wanted, but disagreed, to a free-floating gold price (value) during the London Gold Pool period (sixties). Their (Reuff and Triffin’s) point was:

Financial, monetary, and economic global stability by introducing the Gold Value Standard. The Dollar-regime (system) refused and forced the acceptance of the absurd SDR (paper gold).

But the two-tier gold market was born:

Monetary ($)gold and non-monetary gold. Oil and Asians keep accumulating physical gold and the € currency (€-system) that favors Free Floating Gold Value. Stability means that value should be exchanged for value. Currencies that recognize the value of gold as a wealth reserve are worth to buy valuable oil and products. The owners and producers of wealth get the assurance that their wealth can be safely stored as a reserve in free floating gold value, the only appropriate store of wealth.

That’s the running transition out of the non-wealth $-system.

CIGA Belgian
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

In The News Today

Germany looks to repatriate gold; less trust in Fed?

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary:

Don’t kid yourself. If the Bundesbank confirms this tomorrow, it is a much watershed event as De Gaulle’s demand for conversion. If the Germans do confirm tomorrow at the press conference then I will tell you the real reason why they are doing it.

Geithner’s parting shot may have back fired big time.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Rasta wrote:In The News Today

Germany looks to repatriate gold; less trust in Fed?

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary:

Don’t kid yourself. If the Bundesbank confirms this tomorrow, it is a much watershed event as De Gaulle’s demand for conversion. If the Germans do confirm tomorrow at the press conference then I will tell you the real reason why they are doing it.

Geithner’s parting shot may have back fired big time.
Today Jim Sinclair added:

My Dear Friends,

According to Handelsblatt, a respected publication, Germany is serious about repatriating significant amounts of gold held outside of Germany, mostly by the Federal Reserve. This sends a message about storing gold near you and taking delivery no matter who is holding it.

When France did this years ago it sent panic amongst the US financial leadership to the degree of monetary aggression. Why? The inviting question has always been, 'does the US have fungible gold assets to the degree claimed'.

Have you signed the petition for audit of US Gold that Bix sent you yesterday?

Respectfully,
Jim
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Some jokes from jsmineset ...... :lol:

----------------------

NEWS FLASH!! Copper Wire

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Brit’s, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly thereafter, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, a member of Newfoundland’s Dept. of Mines and Resources reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 feet in Corner Brook, Newfoundland – Jack Lucknow Parsons , a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Jack has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Canada had already gone wireless."

Just makes you darn proud to be Canadian, don’t it?